If your building is using central air conditioning system VRV I, II, III from 10 to 15 years ago, then surely the air conditioner is no longer working well because central air conditioning is only designed to work properly. within the past 15 years.
So in order to feel comfortable and cool, you must think of this alternative central air-conditioning system. But the problem is that the new air-conditioning system is difficult to adapt to the system you are using, as the previous generation often uses Gas R22 and now uses R410a Gas. Therefore, Daikin introduces the line of central air-conditioners VRV III-Q to optimize the replacement of central air conditioners of previous generations.
The advantages of central air conditioning VRV III-Q
Designed for replacement purposes, the VRV III-Q is a fast and easy installation and energy saving air conditioning system.
Reuse existing pipes
- Shorten installation time with the automatic cleaning of dirt inside the pipes during refrigerant charging, eliminating the work involved in cleaning.
- The replacement process takes place in a gentle way, with little impact on the user's operation in the building.
- Significantly compact outdoor unit allows the use of limited space.
- The compact outdoor unit allows efficient use of the old outdoor space.
Energy saving high COP
Thanks to high-end features such as heat exchangers, radiators and DC fans, the VRV III-Q achieves high energy efficiency.
- A single system can be connected to more indoor units, allowing integration with existing piping.
- The number of connected indoor units increased from 30 to 64.
SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company specializes in supplying materials and construction of central air conditioning system VRV and has been trained by Daikin on how to replace the VRV III-Q system to the best. So if your building needs to be replaced with central air conditioning VRV III-Q, contact SAVA M&E immediately for advice and best offer.
Contact information: SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City