Vietnam Construction Standards tcxdvn 175: 2005 - Permitted maximum noise level in public works - design standards. Maximum permitted noise levels for public buildings - Design standard
Standard TCXDVN 175: 2005 "Maximum permissible noise level in public works - Design standards" issued by the Minister of Construction under Decision No. 26/2005 / QD-BXD dated August 8, 2005.
This standard replaces the standard TCXD 175: 1990 "Permissible noise level in public buildings - Design standards".
1- Scope of application
1.1. This standard is compulsory to apply when new design, design and renovation of public works to achieve the allowable level of background noise inside the building.
1.2. This International Standard does not apply to sound studios in broadcasting stations, film studios, and auditing rooms (see TCVN 4510: 1988) as well as special acoustical laboratories.
1.3. This standard also does not apply to common offices in airports, buildings, industrial factories.
2- General rules
2.1. The noise level in this standard is the average noise level in the room space due to noise from outside passing through the separating structures into the room and by equipment in the room (such as air conditioning systems, fans, etc.). lights, office machines…) create.
2.2. The noise level in this standard does not include the noise level created by people working, living and operating in the room.
2.3. The noise levels in this standard are proportional to the condition that doors to the room (including windows and doors) are closed.
3- Normative references:
3.1. This standard applies together with the following standards:
1. TCVN 5949 - 1998. Acoustics. Noise in public and residential areas. Maximum noise level allowed.
2. TCXDVN 277: 2002. Sound insulation for separating structures inside civil houses.
3. TCVN 5964 - 1995. Acoustics. Describe and measure environmental noise. Main quantities and methods of measurement.
4. TCVN 5965 - 1995. Acoustics. Describe and measure environmental noise. noise limits apply.
3.2. This standard has been referred to the following standards:
1. TCVN 3985: 1999. Permissible noise levels at working positions (industrial production)
2. ISO R. 1996,1971.
Download Standards of noise level TCXDVN 175: 2005: https://secufiles.com/folder/3839/Tieu_Chuan_Ve_Do_On_QD_262005