VIETNAM CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS TCXDVN 333: 2005: LIGHTING NON-CREATING EXTERNAL CONSTRUCTION WORKS AND URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE - DESIGN STANDARDS
Artificial outdoor lighting for public buildings and urban infrastructure - Design standard
TCXDVN 333: 2005 Standard "Artificial lighting outside public works and urban infrastructure engineering - Design standards" issued by the Minister of Construction under Decision No. 08/2005 / QD-BXD April 4, 2005.
This standard replaces TCXD 95: 1983 standard "Design standards for artificial lighting outside civil construction works".
1. Scope of application
This standard is applied to calculate, design, supervise and accept, evaluate the quality of constructions of artificial lighting systems outside public works and alternative urban infrastructure techniques. construction TCXD 95: 1983 - Design standards for artificial lighting outside civil construction works.
Public works and urban infrastructure techniques are understood to include the following components:
- Urban works: Public outdoor traffic parking spot; pedestrian roads, bridges and tunnels; outside of school buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, exhibitions and offices.
- Parks, flower gardens.
- Architectural works - Monuments - Fountains.
- Outdoor sport works.
- When designing lighting, in addition to complying with this standard, it is necessary to comply with current relevant standards and regulations.
- This standard does not apply to the design of artificial lighting inside urban buildings (stations, bus stations ...) and indoor sports or sports facilities with a covered roof.
- The terms of lighting techniques used in this standard are explained in Annex 1, in addition to the standard TCVN 4400: 1987 - Lighting techniques - Terms and definitions.
2. Normative references
2.1. TCVN 4400: 1987 - Lighting techniques - Terms and definitions.
2.2. TCXDVN 259: 2001 - Design standard for artificial lighting of roads, streets, urban squares.
2.3. 11 TCN 18: 1984 - Rules of electrical equipment - Part 1: General provisions.
2.4. 11 TCN 19: 1984 - Electrical equipment regulations - Part 2: Electrical wiring system.
2.5. TCVN 5828: 1994 - Street lighting - Technical requirements.
2.6. TCVN 4086: 1985 - Regulation on safety of electric grids in construction.
2.7. TCVN 4756: 1989 - Rules on earthing and air connection of electrical equipment.
2.8. Relevant Vietnamese standards in the field of ecological and landscape protection.
Download Lighting design standard TCXDVN 333-2005: https://secufiles.com/dq0p/Thiet_ke_chieu_sang_theo_TCXDVN_333-2005.pdf