On January 7, 2016, Panasonic held a conference in Ho Chi Minh City to introduce its new central air-conditioning line in Vietnam with the name FSV-EX (EX: Eco Extreme, 2nd Generation FSV). This is the central air-conditioner line similar to the VRV / VRF of Daikin, Mitsubishi, .. Panasonic is a lagging company in the central air-conditioning line, but with the orientation "Change the game" to bring a central air conditioning system. With the focus on optimal energy saving and stable operation, Panasonic wants to once again affirm itself in this central air-conditioner line like other products that they have succeeded.
Highlights of central air conditioning Panasonic FSV-EX compared to other brands.
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) is highest for the entire outdoor unit capacity range.
- High efficiency at partial load, in line with the actual usage of the customer.
- The superior system performs strongly with fast cooling times, operates in extreme weather, and is designed to perform well at outdoor temperatures up to 52 ° C.
The outstanding improvements of the Panasonic FSV-EX central air-conditioning system help save fuel significantly:
- Dual inverter compressor system with large capacity. The whole compressor system uses completely new inverter technology, which can be controlled independently, providing high flexibility during operation.
- Larger cross-section heat exchanger with three-surface design. Improved heat exchanger to increase heat exchange surface area. Compared with the existing heat exchanger with a two-row design, the new generation heat exchanger eliminates the gaps separating the two units with a larger area, increasing heat exchange efficiency.
- Blower with new bend design for better aerodynamic efficiency. The blower is curved in a uniform design from top to bottom to make the air flow easier. This increases fan efficiency with greater flow without increasing noise, and saves more energy with the same air flow compared to the old design.
- Excellent oil return management system. Unlike conventional VRF systems that consume energy when returning oil from indoor units, the FSV-EX system has a 3-step oil return design that minimizes the frequency of forced oil return. Hence, it minimizes energy costs and ensures comfort in use.
Download Catalog air conditioning Panasonic FSV-EX at: https://secufiles.com/4R75/Catalogues_Panasonic_VRF_FSV-EX_2016.pdf
SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company is a contractor specializing in the supply of materials and design and construction of central air-conditioning system VRV / VRV for villas, high-class apartments, penthouses, offices. So if you need to buy or design and install Panasonic FSV-EX central air conditioner, please contact SAVA M&E with the following contact information:
Company SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company with the following information:
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City