Daikin's Cassette (Cassette) in central air conditioners VRV A and VRV X (Max) are divided into 5 types, including:
- Multi-directional ceiling mounted indoor unit with sensor. Code (Model): FXFSQ-A
- Multi-directional ceiling mounted indoor unit with no sensor. Code (Model): FXFQ-A
- Compact 4-way ceiling-mounted indoor unit. Code (Model): FXZQ-M
- Indoor 2-way ceiling blowing. Code (Model): FXCQ-A
- 1-way ceiling-mounted indoor unit blowing. Code (Model): FXEQ-A
Daikin Omni-directional Ceiling Cassette with Sensor (FXFSQ-A)
This is Daikin's most advanced Cassette Ceiling Cassette Series for use in central air conditioning VRV A and VRV X. With dual sensors and independent airflow control for optimal airflow control. moving.
This sensor can identify whether or not there are people in the room, thereby adjusting the room temperature appropriately such as increasing the temperature to high to save electricity when there are no people and adjust the setting temperature when there is someone. in room.
At the same time with the airflow control function, it avoids blowing cold air directly into the body, causing colds.
With the multi-directional mask blowing, the airflow in the room will be better, avoiding the situation where it is cold, where it is hot. So create a more comfortable feeling for all people in the room.
Models of Daikin omnidirectional blown ceiling units with sensor are: FXFSQ25AVM, FXFSQ32AVM, FXFSQ40AVM, FXFSQ50AVM, FXFSQ63AVM, FXFSQ80AVM, FXFSQ100AVM, FXFSQ125AVM, FXFSQ140AVM.
Multi-directional ceiling mounted indoor unit with no sensor (FXFQ-A)
This is also Daikin's line of high-end Daikin ceiling-mounted (cassette) indoor units for Daikin VRV A, VRV X middle-class air conditioners. Only lack the feature of feeling like the indoor unit above.
The circulating airflow cools the entire room to feel refreshing without feeling cold.
Delivers room comfort with a constant temperature and without excessively cold areas on the floor
The three technologies that create a cyclic wind
- Use new wide flaps (straight)
- Optimal blowing angle (Horizontal)
- Increase hair flow 2 directions
Model number for the Daikin omnidirectional ceiling unit blowing without sensor is: FXFQ25AVM, FXFQ32AVM, FXFQ40AVM, FXFQ50AVM, FXFQ63AVM, FXFQ80AVM, FXFQ100AVM, FXFQ125AVM, FXFQ140AVM.
Compact 4-way ceiling-mounted indoor unit (FXZQ-M)
This is an indoor unit with a compact design with machine dimensions of 600 × 600, masking 700 × 700 mm. Suitable for small spaces such as small bedrooms, ..
Model number of Daikin omnidirectional blown ceiling unit without sensor is: FXZQ20MVE, FXZQ25MVE, FXZQ32MVE, FXZQ40MVE, FXZQ50MVE.
2-way ceiling-mounted indoor unit (FXCQ-A)
The stylish easy-to-use indoor unit harmonizes easily with any interior design.
Flat surface with sophisticated mask design and flat island wings.
FXCQ – New mask design
- This model features a stylishly designed mask in bright white for a highly sophisticated new look.
- The blades are completely closed when the air conditioner is not running and the return air grilles cannot be seen.
FXCQ – Independent airflow direction adjustment
- The air reversal direction can be independently adjusted for each air outlet for optimum air supply.
FXCQ – Variable fan speed: 5 levels and automatic
- Airflow adjustment has been improved from 3 levels to 5 levels. New automatic wind mode.
- Suitable for high ceilings
- Even in a ceiling space up to 3.5 m high, comfortable air flow can still blow to the floor.
FXCQ – Energy saving: Reduces power consumption
- The power consumption is greatly reduced thanks to the development of small heat exchanger tube and DC fan motor.
Model number of 2-way ceiling mounted indoor unit is: FXCQ20AVM FXCQ25AVM FXCQ32AVM FXCQ40AVM FXCQ50AVM FXCQ63AVM FXCQ80AVM FXCQ125AVM
1-way Ceiling Cassette (FXEQ-A)
Model number of the 1-way ceiling mounted indoor unit is: FXEQ20AV36 FXEQ25AV36 FXEQ32AV36 FXEQ40AV36 FXEQ50AV36 FXEQ63AV36
You need advice or purchase outdoor units - ceiling-mounted indoor units for central Daikin VRV A, VRV X please contact SAVA M&E as the following information.
Contact information SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung) | 0869 173 168 (Ms. Thao Nguyen)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City