Which is the best and most suitable type of air conditioner for villa should use? Surely this is your question when you need to invest in a central air-conditioning system for your villa. After meeting with customers, consulting and designing and constructing many villas in high-end areas such as Chateau - District 7, An Phu, Thao Dien - District 2, SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company has drawn two types of air conditioners. merge for this luxury villa.
The general rule of thumb is that all villas use central air-conditioning with the indoor unit hidden in the ceiling and the cold air blown through the vents installed in the ceiling and can be hidden in the ceiling slots for added aesthetics.
As shown below is the air intake that is blown down in the living area - Riviera Cove Riverside Villa Project
Common air-conditioning type: central air conditioning VRV / VRF or Ceiling Concealed Duct
1. Central air conditioning VRV / VRF: This is the most popular air conditioner for the villa thanks to many advantages such as:
- Energy saving. Coefficient of energy saving (COP) up to 4.41. Can be said to be the highest in the air-conditioner line.
- High aesthetics thanks to the outdoor unit only 1-2 sets so it is easy to install on the terrace, which can obscure this outdoor unit, and the indoor unit is already in the ceiling so no one can see it.
- Longer lifespan than other air-conditioner series, VRV / VRF air conditioner can operate stably within 10 - 15 years.
- Easy to clean and maintain thanks to the small number of outdoor units.
2. Ceiling Concealed Duct
- Power saving with COP of 3.8
- Ceiling hidden indoor unit should increase the aesthetics of the interior space
- Price lower than VRV / VRF about 30%.
But there are disadvantages compared to central air conditioning VRV / VRF such as:
- Each indoor unit must have one outdoor unit, so the number of outdoor units is quite large, making it difficult to arrange the outdoor unit, which easily affects the aesthetics of the villa.
- It is more difficult to clean and maintain because the number of outdoor units is large, sometimes scattered in many areas.
- Shorter lifespan, about 7-10 years.
Conclude: The two above air-conditioning lines are outstanding and suitable for the villa space, but if you have good finance, you should invest in a central air conditioning system VRV / VRF to save more energy and improve aesthetics. If you want to save more money, you can invest in a ceiling mounted air conditioner system with duct connection because this is also the most advanced air conditioner in the civil air-conditioner line.
The villas that SAVA M&E implements to design - construct central air-conditioning system: https://www.savame.com/project-tag/biet-thu/
For a more detailed consultation for your villa, please contact the company SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company with the following information:
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City