Factory air conditioner - Easy installation, energy saving, stable operation.
With the characteristics of large space, many machines and equipment of factories and factories, so that the factory needs a powerful air-conditioning system with cold capacity, large wind flow and stable operation, at the same time. Installation should save space and be flexible.
Daikin is a leader in air-conditioning technology for factories with Packaged air-conditioners with two types of direct blowing (floor laying) and duct connection (ceiling suspension).
Factory air conditioner direct blow type (floor laying)
The floor-mounted type is like the vertical refrigerator that we often see in shops or cafes, the machine is placed close to the wall to blow cold air into the room space.
Factory air conditioner with duct connection (ceiling mounted)
With the use of duct-connected air-conditioner, we can save space for installation because the machine is hung on the ceiling and cold air will be evenly distributed in the workspace when combined with the duct connection. Wind mouth.
The advantages of air conditioning for factories
- Quiet operation with spiral compressor
- Operation is easy with the LCD controller
- The flexible design with copper pipes allows installation up to 50m long and allowable altitudes 30m
- Save installation space
- Durable over time thanks to high corrosion resistance.
Do you need advice, design and quotation for the factory? Please contact SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company for free design advice.
Contact information: SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City