In 2020, Daikin launches a new line of central air-conditioning units called VRV A Max (Outdoor unit code RXQ6-20AYMW, RXQ18-60AMYMW). So, how is VRV A Max different from VRV A or VRV IV before? Let's take a look.
In fact, Daikin VRV A Max central air conditioner in terms of features, capacity and power saving efficiency are similar to VRV A version 2020, see the article about VRV A at: https://www.savame.com/gioi-thieu-may-lanh-trung-tam-daikin-vrv-a-2020/
The Daikin VRV A Max central air conditioner with more features than VRV A is at its high corrosion resistance point.
Outer shell of central air conditioning VRV A Max
- Use hot-dip galvanized - aluminum - magnesium steel sheet to resist strong corrosion, with 4-layer coating for higher durability.
- The VRV A MAX aluminum blades are built with thicker corrosion protection including 2 additional layers.
- The new aluminum wing is thicker than 21% to maintain high performance and corrosion resistance.
Increase the maximum equipment life for central air conditioning Daikin VRV A Max
Thanks to the anti-corrosion coating and increased the thickness of the aluminum blades, the Daikin VRV A Max central air conditioner has a longer lifespan and is more durable.
Thanks to its high anti-corrosion performance, Daikin VRV A Max central air conditioner is suitable for the environment near seawater such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Vung Tau, and coastal provinces.
You need advice on construction, installation or purchase of Daikin VRV A Max 2020 central air conditioner please contact SAVA M&E with the following contact information.
Contact information SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung) | 0869 173 168 (Ms. Thao Nguyen)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City