In order to create the best conditions for medical examination and treatment for all SAVA M&E employees. The company offers a policy of cost support for outpatient examination and treatment staff at all hospitals in the country without the need for health insurance (limited by hospitals). The program is called SAVA CARE. Details of the program are as follows:
EMPLOYEES 'RIGHTS SAVA M&E
- Working time is counted from the date of signing the official labor contract. The working year is counted from the number of working days.
- Inpatient treatment uses health insurance (health insurance) that the company pays for its employees every year.
- The promotion is valid from June 1, 2017
PAYMENT REQUEST DOCUMENTS
When requesting medical assistance from the company, the employee must send the following documents to the Accounting Department within 60 days (past this time, part or all of the sum insured will be denied from school. (force majeure events) from the last day of treatment.
- Request for medical examination and treatment expenses support (using the form of request for payment);
- Medical examination and treatment form certified by the hospital;
- Test slip, x-ray, ..;
- Medical expense receipts: financial bills, receipts, hospital receipts.
- The staff will pay for the medical examination and treatment by themselves with the hospital. Then collect all documents and supporting documents and send them to the accounting department.
- Payment time up to 15 working days from the date of receiving valid records of employees.