Work Safety Measures Overview
1. TB safety degreeng and chstainedfire ndrive:
- All workers working on the site are trained and instructed on labor safety and fire and explosion protection.
- Ensure there is enough light in the construction area.
- Ensure hygiene and ventilation in the construction area.
- There must be signs and barriers in the construction area.
- Fully equipped with labor protection for human.
- Check labor safety before entering the construction area.
- Equip with fire extinguishers.
- All equipment related to the work must pass the labor safety supervision of the inspection work such as: Construction electrical cabinets must have anti-leakage equipment and are tested for insulation, water pumps, welding machines, machines cut, ... must be tested for insulation, ....
2. Work vstagnant ecology pHeyng:
- This work is also seriously set out to ensure environmental sanitation at the construction site and the surrounding area.
- The work must be done in no time; materials, construction tools and materials must be tidy with storage; Do not leave it indiscriminately on the site that is difficult to manage.
3.Bistagnantsecurity measures pYesttUgh :
- To ensure good for this job, the recruitment of human resources on site uses workers who have passed the careful selection process. The number of seasonal workers in the locality is also carefully selected.
- Make a list of officers and employees participating on the site certified by the governing body and must register temporarily with the local police. During the construction process, it is necessary to comply with the regulations of the locality and state agencies.
- Join and coordinate with the locality to maintain public security and order during the construction process.
- It is strictly forbidden to organize gambling, alcohol, causing fighting on the construction site.
- Comply with the rules of the construction site.
- Do not eat in and cook on the construction site.
- When entering or leaving the construction site, there must be an entrance card.
- Check personal protective equipment daily before entering the construction site.
Download Work safety measures: https://secufiles.com/hCaH/Bien_phap_an_toan_lao_dong.pdf